(Q) Generating Sounds Within MCL 1.3.2

    I'm working on a package of tools to make it easy to visualize the
behavior of Lisp functions.  The basic approach is to instrument
functions using :on-entry and :on-exit in MCL 1.3.2's trace.  For
instance, we've built a little utility that displays a histogram of
the outputs from a numerically-valued function.  I'd like to include
tools that present information about the output of Lisp functions
using auditory information.  Thus, the question:

		How can a MCL program synthesize tones?

    --Jeff Schlimmer