Re: contrib/proportion-bar.lisp

In <9203180734.AA02041@MEDG> psz@lcs.mit.edu writes:

>I have uploaded a simple set of definitions for supporting the display
>of a bar showing proportions.  I use it for display of relative
>probabilities.  Examples in the file show use of patterns, colors and
>shading in parts of the bar.  Let me know if anyone finds this useful.

On a related topic, has anyone got code for displaying bars showing
temporal extent?  I have in mind a horizontally scrollable window with
a time-line across the top or bottom, and the ability to show several
rows, each of which contains solid-colored bars derived from start and
end times read out of some data structure.

I guess I can adapt Peter's code to do this.