RE: Compiler Warnings, again

Lee Spector writes:

>> I'm usually "distributing" code to grad students or
>> colleagues, and the intent is often for them simply to get a feel for what's
>> being developed. There could be bugs galore, unfinished segments, etc., and
>> it wouldn't really matter.

The distinction here seems to be about load-time warnings, as opposed to
compile time warnings. You seem to want distributed compiled files to load
without warnings as if you were distributing an application.

You might instead want to distribute a standalone lisp image with the compiled
files already loaded. This way your students could run your program, and only
you would see the warnings when creating the LISP image.

-Jonathan