FTP - @*!@%

>Does anyone have a better solution for ftp access than UUNET? We would like to
>do directory listings and can't pay more than $200/month.

We do have a CD-ROM which includes the contrib library in the works, but
it won't be mailing updates as regularly as the Developer's CD.

There are several public access systems which give full access to internet
services like email, ftp, and uunet netnews. For example, in the San Francisco
area, there's "The Well", and in the Boston area there's "The World" (which costs
about $20/month for 20 hours/mo of access - call 617-739-0202 for more info).

Besides that, we are working on some other solutions for people without
direct Internet ftp access, but they're not quite ready yet.