Re: MCL 2.1

   Date: Thu, 07 May 92 12:16:29 EST
   From: cfry@MIT.EDU (Christopher Fry)

   >     I'd *guess* that many others like me are LISP hackers
   >     working on a Mac (rather than Mac hackers working in LISP)
   Since there is almost NO generally visible PR of Lisp in the
   Mac community [When was the last time you saw it mentioned in MacWeek, MacUser, MacWorld
   as opposed to ThinkC or MPW?], you wouldn't even know that MCL existed unless you came
   from the Lisp community.

That is one of my complaints about Apple.  They don't seem to treat
MCL as part of their development environment.  For example the ETO CDs
are labeled as the CD that contains all the development tools that
apple have yet MCL was never on that CD. Knowing that MCL is the best
of what they have, I'm unable to explain it.