Re: MCL 2.1

>     I'd *guess* that many others like me are LISP hackers
>     working on a Mac (rather than Mac hackers working in LISP)
Since there is almost NO generally visible PR of Lisp in the
Mac community [When was the last time you saw it mentioned in MacWeek, MacUser, MacWorld
as opposed to ThinkC or MPW?], you wouldn't even know that MCL existed unless you came
from the Lisp community.
> Now, what if CLUIS would be renamed CLIM ?    ;-)
Thanks for the powerful argument in favor of cross-platform standards.