re: MCL Framework & Directions

I agree with this mail.  The disk & memory required by MCL will
soon no longer be a deciding issue in whether MCL can create
commercial applications.  The extent to which MCL supports modern
mac development will be a deciding issue.

My preference is also that the MCL developers make MCL suitable for
real products (it's almost there already).  CLIM and other cross-platform
tools can be supported by independent developers, with Apple's help.