info-mcl-faq

Since a number of people seem to like the idea of an
MCL specific faq, I'll start to put together some topics.

After I post the topic list, please send me any questions
that particularly gave you a hard time, or concepts that
you still don't understand (or topics that I've missed).
After I assemble these I'll post them for general
consideration and some answers. I can assemble the
question, but I certainly can't answer them.  Those that
I can help with I will, but we'll have to depend on
the members of this list to put together their
collective heads on these questions.  I'll post the list
of topics in a few days.

       Jeffrey

Jeffrey Kane, MD
Kane Biomedical Systems