[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
a CLX question
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: a CLX question
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Clinton Hyde)
- Date: 13 Nov 92 19:47:47 GMT
- Distribution: comp.lang.lisp
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Advanced Decision Systems, Mountain View, CA 94043, +1 (415) 960-7300
- Sender: email@example.com (USENET News)
I want to put an icon/picture into the iconified 'thing' one sees upon
closing a clx window. i'm using motif, so it's normally just this
square checkerboard pattern with four large squares. I'd like to use
an X-bitmap file.
how can I do this? (natch, I want to have different windows have
different pictures when iconified).
i don't have the latest CLX manual. i thought I had a stickie saying
where to get it from, but not now...
Clint Hyde "Give me a LispM or give me death!" -- anonymous
Advanced Decision Systems/BAH Internet: firstname.lastname@example.org
1953 Gallows Rd, Suite 600
Vienna, VA 22182-3934 (703) 902-7130