[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Inter-host MCL communications
- To: info-mcl%brazil.cambridge.apple.com%RIVERSIDE.SCRC.Symbolics.COM@SEVERN.sltd.dialnet.symbolics.com
- Subject: Inter-host MCL communications
- From: Peter Paine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1992 23:58-0000
- Reply-to: p3%Porter.ASL.dialnet.symbolics.com%SEVERN.sltd.dialnet.symbolics.com@RIVERSIDE.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
I need to read and write data between MCL environments on seperate
I had in mind network calls from MCL over something like TCP on
ethernet. Ideally, I want a bidirectional stream, good bandwidth and a
server at the receiving end.
Has anyone cracked this, if so can you supply pointers please.