Continuing education

All,
I originally purchased MCL to write a  small system for use in my dissertation,
 and as far as that goes MCL is a success. However, I am really a novice progra
mmer/Lisper and I have an introductory LISP course under my belt which gets me
about as far as defstruct. No additional courses are available to me at OSU.

Does anyone provide seminars/summer programs that focus on LISP/CLOS/MCL?
I would be willing to travel to attend such a program and even pay fees (both w
ithin reason).

Any suggestions? ( I would prefer a course, I have several good books but a boo
k can only help so much. )

Thanks in advance,
     Michael Young