[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Macintosh Common Lisp Bulletin Board)
- Subject: Continuing education
- From: Michael D Young <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 92 13:17:35 EST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael D Young)
I originally purchased MCL to write a small system for use in my dissertation,
and as far as that goes MCL is a success. However, I am really a novice progra
mmer/Lisper and I have an introductory LISP course under my belt which gets me
about as far as defstruct. No additional courses are available to me at OSU.
Does anyone provide seminars/summer programs that focus on LISP/CLOS/MCL?
I would be willing to travel to attend such a program and even pay fees (both w
Any suggestions? ( I would prefer a course, I have several good books but a boo
k can only help so much. )
Thanks in advance,