Pictures

I've created a picture using MCL's documented interface for that
(open-picture and friends, I could be misremembering the name).  I would
like to move this picture into a word processing document but I can't
find any documentation for how to use the clipboard.

What I would really like to do is print the picture but not that I'm
running System 7 and MCL 2.0, there isn't enough memory left over to
load the printer driver so I need to quit lissp and print the picture
from somewhere else.