[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mother ship App. (distributing FASL files)
- To: email@example.com, cfry@MIT.EDU
- Subject: Re: Mother ship App. (distributing FASL files)
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 19 Jan 93 07:55:00 GMT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 19 Jan 93 07:55:17+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 19 Jan 93 07:55:00 GMT
Addressing AppleEvents to the sub-appls is easily solved by adding an optional
argument to the events, for instance at key 'lisp', put the signature of the
Note though that the original Frontier design was intented for simple utilities
that run and quit, maybe processing a dropped-on file or the current folder.
Something similar is in AppleScript, by the way.
Turning MCL into a multi-applications environment will probably require more
thoughts, and a much longer liist of conventions.