Re: Stack Overflow Error

On Fri Jan 22 14:13:37 1993 Mark Carlotto <Mark_Carlotto@b1mac144.read.tasc.com>
writes:
 I am using the following code to display images stored as PICT resources.
  My problem is that if I make the rectangle too large... the system
  crashes
There are also good utilities in oodles of utils that will
do similar tasks, including a pict-di (pict dialog item) and
rsrc-svm. The utilities were developed by Michael Engber,
Northwestern University Institute for the Learning Sciences.

The utilities handle pictures and resources and are available through
anonymouse ftp from the pub/MCL2/contrib directory.

mark