[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Packaging MCL
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: Packaging MCL
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Arthur E. Ogus)
- Date: 25 Jan 93 19:10:02 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: U.C. Berkeley Math. Department.
- References: <9301222327.AA19223@MIT.EDU>
- Summary: Guidelines for sizes?
Can anyone recommend guidelines for setting the size resources in a
standalone application created in MCL? And how about the detailed
settings for the stack and heap, as described in the release
documentation? I would like to set everything so as to make as small
a partition as possible but still to run safely, and I have no idea at
all how to do it.