versioning files in MCL

Are there any plans to have MCL and the Mac File System support Common Lisp
file versioning?  All of the keywords are there.  They just don't do any
versioning.

	-Tod

Ford Prefect - Have you been listening to me?
Arthur Dent  - Yes, but I don't think it's helped any.
"Truth then.  Yes, that's it.  It must be Truth.  Above all.  For when a
man lies he murders some part of the world.  You should know that."
			 - Merlin to Arthur in "Excalibur"
Jean -  Henna neko da ne... == Hobbes - Do you believe in God?
Nadia - Raiyon yo!          == Calvin - Well, Somebody's out to get me.
The opinions and statements herein expressed are not those of KBSI and,
if attributable to anyone, are mine.