[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
mcl 2.0 and centris 660av (also quadra 840av?) cursor problem?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: mcl 2.0 and centris 660av (also quadra 840av?) cursor problem?
- From: kevin@vliw.Stanford.EDU (Kevin W. Rudd)
- Date: Sat, 21 Aug 93 04:56:22 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: news@leland.Stanford.EDU (Mr News)
I have MCL 2.0 (installed from the CD) with creation date
Mon, Jun 1, 1992, 2:48PM. It is running on a Centris 610av 8/230/CD.
The problem is that the cursor appears as garbage in the MCL windows.
I don't recall having seen this in the messages but has anyone else
seen this? If so, is there a patch or a workaround.