[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Standard AppleEvent and MCL Applications
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Info MCL)
- Subject: Standard AppleEvent and MCL Applications
- From: Tod Casasent <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 93 12:46:42 JST
- Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.30]
Some time ago, I was using MCL2.0p2 to write a commercial LISP application.
When I was implementing Apple Events, I discovered that the contents of Chapter
12 of the "MCL Reference" book have been changed. This is in reference to an
application responding to Quit Application, Open Documents and Print Documents
events and customizing the Open Application response.
Could anyone out there send me an explanation of this and examples?
Tod Casasent == "Second from the right and straight on
firstname.lastname@example.org == 'til morning." - Peter Pan