Re: arg-list

> Excerpts from internet.listserv.info-mcl: 24-Sep-93 arg-list by
> howell@cats.ucsc.edu
> > Try setting *arglist-on-space* to T in your environment and you should have
> > your self-defined functions appear with args at the bottom of your Listener
> > window.
> >

> I think he means the names of the arguments, as opposed to:
>
> ARG0 ARG1 OPT0
>
> I would like to know this too.

If this is the case, I think the below works:

(setf (arglist <symbol>) (arglist>)

where <symbol> is the name of the function and <arglist> is the argument list.
Also, see page 342 of the MCL Reference.  I think this should probably be
wrapped in an eval-when.

Tod

--
Tod Casasent                       == "Second from the right and straight on
casasent@optlab2.bk.tsukuba.ac.jp  ==  'til morning." - Peter Pan