Are other documentation types supported?

On p. 344 of the MCL manual there is a table detailing the documentation
types and their associated constructs.  I would like to know if other
user-defined documentation types will be supported.  A quick test shows
that doing something like

	(setf (documentation 'cat 'concept) "A feline critter")

works.  Can I reasonably expect this to continue to work in the future?
    (CLtL2, p.841 suggests that this might be an error...)

Tom.
--
Thomas A. Russ,  USC/Information Sciences Institute          tar@isi.edu
4676 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292          (310) 822-1511x775