Re: New MCL 2.0.1 patches at camridge.apple.com

>I suggest that you download "2.0->2.0.1.sea.hqx" and follow the instructions
>in its "*README*" file rather than downloading the patches individually. The
>automated installation procedure is much easier and less error prone than the
>old manual procedure.
>-----
>Bill St. Clair
>bill@cambridge.apple.com

I'm having a little trouble downloading the file "2.0->2.0.1.sea.hqx".  I'm
using Fetch 2.1b4 and, after downloading almost the whole file, it says
that the file is not in proper binhex4 format.  Is anyone else having that
problem?  Any suggestions for me?  Thanks.
Dale J. Skrien   	       	       	       	       	djskrien@colby.edu
Dept. of Mathematics & Computer Science 	       	207-872-3256
Colby College, Waterville  ME  04901