MCL 2.0.1 bug ?

I experienced a strange, buggy and annoying behaviour with MCL 2.0.1:

I just start a clean MCL 2.0.1 then define 2 packages:

Welcome to Macintosh Common Lisp Version 2.0.1!
? (defpackage :p1)
#<Package "P1">
? (defpackage :p2)
#<Package "P2">
?

then in P1, I import 2 symbols in cl-user:

? (in-package :P1)
#<Package "P1">
? (import '(*toto*
            *titi*) :cl-user)
?

then I make the same in P2:

? (in-package :P2)
#<Package "P2">
? (import '(*toto*
          *titi*) :cl-user)
> Error: Importing *TOTO* to #<Package "COMMON-LISP-USER"> would conflict with
>symbol P1::*TOTO* .
> While executing: CCL::IMPORT-1
> Type Command-/ to continue, Command-. to abort.
> If continued: Ignore attempt to import *TOTO* to #<Package
>"COMMON-LISP-USER">.
See the Restarts? menu item for further choices.
1 >

OK, this message is quite normal and I just want to ignore the import. So I
go to the eval menu and select "Continue".

The mac freezes (no mouse reaction) and 2 seconds later go to macsbug with
an user break. Pressing g returns to MCL which prints:

> Error: Importing *TITI* to #<Package "COMMON-LISP-USER"> would conflict with
>symbol P1::*TITI* .
> While executing: CCL::IMPORT-1
> Type Command-/ to continue, Command-. to abort.
> If continued: Ignore attempt to import *TITI* to #<Package
>"COMMON-LISP-USER">.
See the Restarts? menu item for further choices.
1 >

These clues tends to persuade me that there is a problem ;-). Is this a
known bug ?

Configuration:
Mac IIfx, System 7.1 French (with japanese scripts), with or without any
extensions, with or without egc, with or without ptable. 32 bits, 9 Mo to
MCL.

Thanks,

Gilles,

 Il ne suffit pas d'etre heureux. Encore faut-il que
 les autres soient malheureux.          P. Desproges
-----  Gilles.Serasset@imag.fr (Gilles Serasset)  ----
GETA IMAG, UJF et CNRS, BP 53 F-38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX 9