[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(with-... macros -- status?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: (with-... macros -- status?
- From: "Peter Szolovits,NE43-416,617-253-3476" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1993 15:25:11 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I observe that MCL 2.0.1 contains a number of useful quickdraw-related macros
that guarantee to restore some aspect of state after manipulation within the
"body" of the macro. These include things like (with-focused-view ...), etc.
The following such useful macros seem to be exported to CL-USER and are used in
a lot of example and contributed code, but do not appear in the documentation:
What is their status? Are they intended to survive into the indefinite future,
or should one not rely on them?