Help Needed

All,
   I need some help with a macintosh LISP application that is used by our
customer for budget planning.   Our LISP programmer has taken another job.  The
application is a client/server program with a Macintosh Common Lisp(MCL) client
and a UNIX/C- Sybase host. The host data resides in a Sybase database.
   If you might be interested in helping us out as a part-time consultant to
make repairs and enhancements to this application, I would be very interested
in hearing from you (please include a phone number).  The work will be
performed onsite, at our office in Arlington, Virginia.
    Thank you.
Walter Hayes