[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Finding the name of the init file?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Finding the name of the init file?
- From: Shannon V Spires <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1993 12:56:33 -0700 (MST)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (Shannon V Spires)
- In-reply-to: <9312020900.AA01590@cambridge.apple.com> from "email@example.com" at Dec 2, 93 04:00:05 am
Is there any easy way to tell what init file a particular
saved-application is looking for? What I'd like is a
way to just run the application and look at a variable
like *init-file* or something. Is this possible, or must
I just re-save the application with a new init file when I