Re: acos

I didn't get any offical reply on this so I thought I'd repost it.
I have found that on a different Centris 610, the same bug manifests itself.

Excerpts from internet.listserv.info-mcl: 1-Dec-93 acos by Robert Bruce
Findler@CMU
> Date: Wed,  1 Dec 1993 21:53:28 -0500 (EST)
> From: Robert Bruce Findler <robby+@CMU.EDU>
> To: info-mcl@cambridge.apple.com
> Subject: acos
>
> I've been experiencing strange problems with the acos (and asin..)
> function. When I'm using my Centris 610, with 2.0.1 and my inits
> installed the expression (acos -1) gives a divide by zero error. With
> all of the extentions off, it crashes the machine. On a powerbook 170
> running 2.0 and 2.0.1 it returns pi just like it should.
>
> On a related note, when I type acos in the listener, the bottom
> message thingy says that the name of the first argument is radians.
Robby Findler                                               robby+@cmu.edu
Carnegie Mellon University    Pittsburgh, PA                (412) 681-4552