Upgrading to MCL 2.0?

I am considering upgrading from Allegro CL 1.2.2 to MCL 2.x.  Before
deciding, I would like to know the difference between upgrading and
purchasing the complete package.  Can someone tell me exactly what is
included in the upgrade package, and what additional material is included in
the complete package?  I spoke to APDA, but received a vague answer.  Also
can anyone tell me whether it is even feasible to upgrade from the pre-Apple
version 1.2.2?

Thanks

Mike Blackstone