[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Creating animations with MCL
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Creating animations with MCL
- From: kardank@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Kardan Kaveh)
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1993 03:38:01 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Universite de Montreal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (Administration de Cnews)
I would like to be able to draw several frames of an animation in a view,
then store them onto file and play them back in real time (or close to it).
Can anyone suggest pointers on a quick and painless way of doing this?
Eventually, I'd like to create a Quicktime movie of the result, but need to
have something to show in a few days, and my gut feeling tells me the full
Quicktime route will take somewhat longer to program.