[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: data collection
- From: email@example.com (Youngcook Jun)
- Date: 3 Jan 1994 22:18:23 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Illinois at Urbana
I am curious that anyone knows about how to collect data about
interaction between computer and the user. For example, it might be
helpful to gather reaction time of resonses for a task or interaction
paths on buttons, menus, dialog-item-texts, etc.
Please let me know any of you have tried this.
Thanks in advance.