MCL's Future

Let me add my voice to the chorus asking that MCL be ported to the PowerPC.  I
have written four major projects in MCL, thousands of lines, and find it
simply the best environment around for any platform in my experience.  I'm
looking for a PowerMac later this year and I'm very let down that MCL won't be
a full player.  Indeed, it won't be around much longer if your plans don't
change.  I can hear the calls to MetroWorks now...

MCL is also an example I hold before the Ada world when I ask, "Why can't
*you* do so much for under $500?"  Now you're giving me one less thing to
tweak DoD's nose over!

Please don't let MCL die!

-- Thad Humphries, thad@his.com