[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I will write to ...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: I will write to ...
- From: email@example.com (Rainer Joswig)
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 1994 14:39:40 +0100
over the weekend I will formulate a letter to Larry Tesler
(firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ike Nassi (email@example.com).
The latter is _head_of_the_developer_tools_group_ and he also directed
the Dylan project (according to the Dylan manual). Because
I don't think they read info-mcl, one has to write directly.
Some arguments will be:
- MCL is a great product with outstanding support
- MCL enables innovative and unique products
- MCL also serves as a prototyping environment for C/C++ applications
- MCL sells expensive hardware
- MCL has no real alternative (on Mac or Windows)
- MCL on a PowerPC Mac would be a winner
- MCL deserves aggressive marketing
- Apple has to be more reliable for developers
Will you write too?