[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Porting to ACL/PC
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Porting to ACL/PC
- From: email@example.com (Karsten Poeck)
- Date: 5 Mar 1994 15:43:04 GMT
- Followup-to: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Wuerzburg
We have written a emulation of a subset of the MCL graphics interface in
ACL/PC to be able to port graphical applications from MCL to ACL/PC without
changing the source code (that was the idea of CLIM, but with the last news
about MCL a MCL/CLIM will perhaps never show up).
The software works fine for us, but is written in German style lisp and is
not really documented. Anyhow I put it "as is" as mcl-in-aclpc.sea.hqx on
cambdrige.apple.com in the contrib directory (Binhexed stuffit sea file). A
short introduction is in readme.1st.
Features are emulation of same mcl-widgets, a bmp-widget, some composed
widgets, some window classes, a class browser and a configuration dialog.
In the near future we hope to port a real spreadsheet-window based on the
array dialog-item too.