[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How does one double-click documents into open application?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: How does one double-click documents into open application?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Calvin Bruce Ostrum)
- Date: 3 Apr 94 08:17:37 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto
MCL has a method to handle double-clicks on documents with the appropriate
creator type when the creator application is currently open. But what does
one do inside this method? I can't see any indication in the manuals of
how to find the name of the file that was double clicked on. Can someone
please tell me how to find this? Thank you.
Calvin Ostrum, email@example.com