[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Scrolling to see the rest of a cell in a one-dimensional table.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Scrolling to see the rest of a cell in a one-dimensional table.
- From: email@example.com (Calvin Bruce Ostrum)
- Date: 3 Apr 94 08:21:00 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto
Can one create a one-dimensional table dialog item where the cells are
wider than the table itself, and where the rest of a cell can be seen
by using the horizontal scroll bar? I cannot seem to do this although
I don't see why it should be impossible. Thanks for any advice.
Calvin Ostrum, firstname.lastname@example.org