[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: customizing MCL
- To: Janet Cahn <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: customizing MCL
- From: Michael Travers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 94 01:20:45 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Tue, 21 Jun 94 00:08:57 EDT." <9406210408.AA17048@media.mit.edu>
what is the function that corresponds to M-x?
i'd like to bind M-x to a single keystroke.
There isn't a M-x command in FRED, I believe.
also, there seems to be no 'describe-key-binding
function in fred, as there is in unix (name might
not be exactly right). is this true (i hope not)?
You can do something like:
(comtab-get-key *comtab* '(:control #\a))
to get the definition for c-a. There is also a
and i'd also like to bind C-x to a single keystroke.
in emacs, i had to write a small function to do this.
does such a function exist in MCL?
I tried this:
(comtab-set-key *comtab* #\` (comtab-get-key *comtab* '(:control #\x)))
and it seems to work.