Re: MCL 2.01 and the Radius Rocket 25 (IIcx)

I had a Rocket 25i, when they first came out, on my IIci.  At that time
(running system 7.0..) I couldn't run MCL, A/UX, and some other
applications that I was used to running.  When I talked to Radius I did
not get the impression that the Rocket boards would ever be 100% Apple
compatable (especially with A/UX) so I sold the board to some that didn't
need any exotic software.

The Rocket boards would seem to work for the mainstream of Apple's
business, but you should talk to Radius to see if they ever cleaned up
their code.

Ron
Computers now make it possible to make more mistakes
more efficiently than ever before possible.