[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL on the PowerMac's
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL on the PowerMac's
- From: email@example.com (Sunil Mishra)
- Date: 22 Aug 1994 22:17:19 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl, comp.lang.lisp
- Organization: Bizzare Inc.
- Xref: services.cambridge.apple.com comp.lang.lisp.mcl:5789 comp.lang.lisp:8725
I am planning to purchase a power mac in the near future, and would like a
version of lisp that runs on the machine adequately. I probably will not
need most of the graphics libraries, just the basic lisp interpreter. (CL2
of course...) Will I run into any major problems? I did not see anything
about this in the FAQ.
If MCL is not suitable, could someone recommend an alternative lisp that I
could obtain for a reasonable price? Or better still shareware?