Problem on running MCL 2.0

	I am a new MCL 2.0 user. Currently I am using Powerbook 520c with
System 7.1.1 (I am planning to upgrade to System 7.5), and 4 Mb of RAM.
Every time I am trying to evaluate an expression, even very simple one, the listener gave this message: [Stacks reset due to overflow].
I thought the problem is because I don't have enough memory, so I tried to both disable all my system extension and install Ram Doubler. But still didn't work, and I got the same message as before.
Please help me solve this problem, and send me email to this address:
	karyadi@cs.pitt.edu

Thank you so much,

Iwan Karyadi