[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
hardcopy of color windows??
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: hardcopy of color windows??
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Iba)
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 16:36:37 -0600
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- Organization: GTE Laboratories
- Sender: email@example.com
Thanks to all of you who told me how to make full color
windows using :color-p t. Works great!! Now I'm
wondering how I might print those pretty full-color
graphics on my printer. I have an HP DeskWriter 560c.
Here's what I've tried:
1. Hardcopy.lisp from the CD-ROM [in User contributed code:Printing
This worked fine on black and white windows, but
everything came out pink when I tried it on color windows.
Is there some way to modify this to work on color windows??
Perhaps by changing :GrafPort references to :CGrafPort
references?? What else would need changing? Or is that
approach (making QuickDraw draw to a printer port) unworkable
for color windows?
2. Print-u.lisp from CD-ROM [in User contributed code:Printing (hardcopy)]
I confess to finding this utility daunting and confusing.
Does it only work on postscript printers? I tried
to get the example "printing the contents of a small window"
to work, but things froze up after I clicked the print button
in the Print Dialog Box. Can the print-u.lisp hardcopy utilities
work with the HP Deskwriter 560c ??
What other approaches should I consider? Any and all suggestions
would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,