useful and practical bitmap manipulation routines

Hi!

For those of you interested in offscreen drawing to bitmaps, manipulating
bitmap data, accessing bitmap data at the pixel level, performing
quick flips and rotates and other transformations, saving bitmaps
to a file, reading macpaint files, and more, I have placed the file
BitMap.hqx in the /pub/mcl2/contrib directory at cambridge.apple.com.

have fun.  be sure to send suggestions/comments my way.

john montbriand

____/|  If the Vikings were around today, they'd probably be
\ o.O|  amazed at how much glow-in-the-dark stuff we have,
 =(_)=  and how we take so much of it for granted...