[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Isomorphic Lisp
- From: email@example.com (Clinton R Lefort)
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 1994 03:03:21 -0600
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Could somoeone please tell me what it means to refer to Mac COmmon Lisp as isomorphic. I was recently told that both MathLInk and Mathematica's MathLink and MacCOmmon Lisp are both ofthe type "Isomorphic."
Where can I find examples of using the Foreign function routines in MCL in C?