[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL Images on different Macs
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: MCL Images on different Macs
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeff Lind)
- Date: Tue, 08 Nov 1994 11:44:21 -0600
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- Organization: Institute for the Learning Sciences
- Sender: email@example.com
I've heard some scattered complaints here that MCL images compiled on
one Mac model are crashing when run on other models (660AVs in
Is there any real evidence for this out there?
Is there any rational basis to think that this could happen?
We're about to compile the final version of an app and I'm wondering if
there's a particular machine I ought to compile it on.