Stepping through methods

One problem that I have had for quite some time, is the inability
to step through methods using the step function.  I can step
through functions just fine, and my solution up until now has been
to define a function for each individual method I need to step
through, but this is a cumbersome solution, i.e.

(defun test-my-thing (thing other-thing)
	"A function so I can step through my method code"
	; do a bunch of stuff here
	nil)

(defmethod my-method ((thing my-class) (other-thing simple-string))
	(test-my-method (thing other-thing)))

Is there a more elegant solution?

             Jeffrey

Jeffrey Kane, MD
Kane Biomedical Systems
Boston, MA

Internet    jbk@world.std.com
Compuserve  74206,640
AppleLink   D0738

[Don't take life too seriously... it's not like anyone gets out of it alive.]