[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
picture of whole window ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: picture of whole window ?
- From: email@example.com (Matti Karjalainen)
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 94 16:09:48 -0800
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a way of finite complexity to capture a picture of an entire
window. I don't mean pixmap capture but a real pict. To capture the
contents is easy: start-(c)picture, view-draw-contents, get-picture. This
gives only the content region. But I want to have the frame region as well
nicely into the same picture. Have anyone worked this out already, or any