CLIM w/MCL on PowerMAC

I need some help running CLIM on MCL. I have a PowerMAC 7100/66, and have
made 20MB RAM available to MCL. I have also installed the MMU5 patch, and
turned off the modern memory manager. I also have virtual memory turned
on. However, when I tried loading up CLIM on the machine, it spit back an
error message at me...

> Error: Class named :PTYPE\ CLIM\:BLANK-AREA not found.
> While executing: find-class

Has anyone else experienced any problems on a similar configuration?

Any help resolving this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Sunil