[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Image conversion help.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Image conversion help.
- From: WF Vaughn <email@example.com>
- Date: 8 Feb 1995 06:47:26 GMT
- Organization: University of Arizona, CCIT
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, LISP experts!
I have a simple problem: I need code to read a PICT file displayed in a window under LISP and convert that file to a matrix of number data (grayscale and/or binary). If anyone has such code or can tell me where I might find information about it, please let me know here or (preferably) via email. Thanks for your time.