Re: A Dylan implemented on Common Lisp

	Dave Yost (yost@rclsgi.eng.ohio-state.edu) wrote:

(you don't seem to have an email address that can be replied to)

      : It would seem to me to be a very worthy university project to
      : build a portable Dylan implementation on top of Common Lisp.
      : Would someone please do it?

I've been thinking along the same lines, and would like to hear
from anyone who is also interested in seeing it happen.

---

My home page: ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/dd/ddyer/home.html
or try http://www.triple-i.com/~ddyer/home.html
--
---