Re: [Q] How do people handle multiple lisp tasks?

>It seems that this is kind of a missing capability in the MacOS; I wonder
>if Copland will do anything about it...

Of course you can fire up several MCL processes, almost like unix. Just
duplicate MCL on your hard disk and launch each copy. You can just wait a
couple of months and buy MCL 3.0, which has multiple threads.

The MacOS has supported background tasks since the beginning. A year or two
ago we released Thread Manager, which gives C programmers some limited
threading, and with Copland you'll have much more.