Re: MCL any good? <g>

As far a porting to windows there is Allegro CL for Windows.  I believe
there are some postings on the ftp server about how to port from MCL to
ACL.  You can get some info by calling Franz Inc at (510) 548-3600. Note
that this is not Franz CL, which is another product.  They also can be
reached at info@franz.com and http://www.franz.com

Hope this helps.
                   Jeffrey

P.S. MCL is VERY good, but I'll leave it to others to tell you why :)

Jeffrey Kane, MD
Kane Biomedical Systems
Boston, MA

Internet    jbk@world.std.com
Compuserve  74206,640
AppleLink   D0738

[Don't take life too seriously... it's not like anyone gets out of it alive.]