Deliver Quicktime with MCL app?

We are about to deliver our MCL based application for free to about 20-30
people. Our app used some pictures that are obviously compressed with
quicktime.

However we cannot assume that every student has quicktime.

May we deliver quicktime 1.x or 2.x together with our app or would we
violate apple rules with that. Buying a restribution license would not be
a problem if in the <= $100 range.

Karsten

 Karsten A. Poeck, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI, Universitaet Wuerzburg
 Allesgrundweg 12, 97218 Gerbrunn, Germany
 E-mail: poeck@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
 Tel ++ 49  931 70561 18, Fax ++ 49 931 70561 20
 http://wi6a76.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/HTMLs/ls6-info/Assis/poeck/poeck.html